We’re looking for an Inside Sales – Client Relationship Manager to manage inside sales efforts.ConvergePoint (http://www.convergepoint.com) is the leading provider of comprehensive compliance software on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. We help large and midsize organizations meet their regulatory compliance needs efficiently on Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for the right individuals to come help us grow our business and grow their career with us.
- Reach out and prospect with potential B2B customers through phone calls, email and social media.
- Communicate value of the software to executives at midsize and large organizations across the country that come in as leads through the website.
- Schedule meetings and software demonstrations with prospects.
- Conduct demos of the software product (training will be provided).
- Answer questions about product and price. (training will be provided).
- Prepare proposals to meet specific needs of customer within SalesForce.
- Negotiate and close the sale with prospective customers.
- Work with the implementation team to ensure that customers are handed off smoothly.
- Accurately enter, update and maintain daily activity and prospect information in SalesForce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a bachelors degree.
- Must have B2B Inside Sales experience
- Inside Sales Software Sales experience is a big plus
- Experience with Salesforce or relevant CRM is required.
- Must posses excellent technical skills and be comfortable with using new Web technologies
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- A good understanding of social media, especially LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter, is preferred Industry knowledge, specifically in technology or software, is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be local to Houston.
We offer a flexible, casual work environment with competitive base salary, excellent commissions , healthcare benefits, 401(k) and growth opportunities. This is a full-time position at our office in the Houston Energy Corridor.
Please send in your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com, with the email subject line, “Client Relationship Manager”
Principals only. We do not work with recruiters.
Based in Houston, TX, ConvergePoint offers a fun, flexible, casual work environment with excellent compensation, healthcare benefits, 401 K and growth opportunities.
Working at ConvergePoint, you’re surrounded by people who want to be part of an exceptional team, where excellence is noticed, encouraged and innovation applauded.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain excellent customer relationships, ensure the highest level of customer service, be vocal about their ideas and be part of the company’s growth, work with cross functional teams, be involved and most importantly HAVE FUN doing it.