Running an efficient, profitable organization depends on employees who take ownership of their roles. Having an effective policy management system to guide your employees and ensure they understand their responsibilities and are held accountable is thus essential to growing your company. This guide helps you take a critical look at your organization, and offers suggestions on how to ensure employee accountability and compliance.
- Your organization’s challenges and goals
- Questions to ask your team about how they interact with your company’s policies and procedures
- What tools your employees need to access and learn policies
- Strengths and weaknesses of your current processes
- Signs of an effective policy management system
- What to look for in a policy management software