When looking to improve and streamline communications and better connect with employees, organizations of all sizes deploy SharePoint intranets as cost-effective and powerful solution for their corporate communication and collaboration needs.
Through a SharePoint intranet portal, departments across an organization can collaborate on projects, documents, meetings and discussions, and share calendars, whether they are in one location or working remotely. A SharePoint intranet portal enables employees to quickly access shared documents and information on a central platform, making it easy to find, organize and manage the items they need.
With great flexibility and scalable functionality, SharePoint can deliver a highly engaging intranet when configured properly, leading your workforce to use it regularly. Investing in user experience and branding for your organization’s SharePoint Intranet is therefore critical to adoption.
Intranet SharePoint Consultants – Enhance or Migrate your existing SharePoint Intranet
- Improve existing business processes using SharePoint document libraries, SharePoint lists, business-specific workflows, electronic InfoPath forms and reports
- Extend the SharePoint Portal framework internally for business users and interact with customers, partners and vendors
- Leverage the SharePoint enterprise content management system to manage, share and publish content across the enterprise.
- Create custom SharePoint business applications to enhance collaboration, improve business processes and streamline business approval processes.
- Create feature rich intranet dashboards and SharePoint reports that provide management with a real time access into benchmarks and indicators within the organization.
For a fast solution that can be deployed in a short time frame, try the ConvergePoint SharePoint Intranet Template.
Learn More About Our SharePoint Intranet Services: