Why would you want to join a partnership that doesn’t bring you value? It’s a pretty simple answer – you wouldn’t! At ConvergePoint, we understand that partnerships are for the long-term. We’ve created two partner paths for you to choose from: Become a referral partner or a channel partner. Depending on your business needs and what you want to gain out of the partnership, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the ConvergePoint team to leverage your clients existing SharePoint licensing. You can learn more about each program by registering for our upcoming Partner Overview Webinar or view information here.
Choose the path that’s right for you!
Become A Channel Partner
- End customer belongs to the partner
- Sales tools
- Access to ConvergePoint training
- Technical resources available
- Joint customer success stories
- Early or pre-release access to new software and product updates
- Listing as a ‘Partner’ on our webpage
- Partner allows ConvergePoint’s logo to be posted as a partner on their website
- Partner conducts their own marketing to promote ConvergePoint products
- Partner will be responsible for closing business opportunities independently with support from our sales team
Become A Referral Partner
- Commissions based on first year license sales to referred client
- Partners will receive regular updates about our company, products, solutions and marketing information
- Commissions are paid within 30 days of receiving client payment
- Obligations and expectations are limited up to introduction to any business opportunity
- Partners in this category do not have any binding towards minimum business commitment
- Referral part can approach us as and when it comes across a new opportunity
Work with a company that keeps it simple – offering three SharePoint Compliance Software applications:
Questions? Give us a call.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR INSIGHTS
Subscribe to our Newsletter to get Compliance Best Practices, Informative Articles, Instructive Webinars&Industry-Insider Scoops