Before you look into contract management software, you need to look at your organization’s challenges, goals and processes. This step-by-step guide walks you through laying the groundwork, from analyzing your current processes and looking at your strengths and weaknesses to helping you determine who needs to be involved in the decision-making process. It asks critical questions of your organization, and provides guidance on how to successfully establish a contract management system.
It looks at:
- Your organization’s challenges and goals
- When it’s time to consider a contract management system
- Who will need to be involved in the decision-making process
- Strengths and weaknesses of your current processes
- How to research and select a vendor
- How to implement a contract management system and software