One central repository for all of your policies and procedures
SharePoint Policy Management Software
- Employees easily access the latest policies and procedures using the library module of the ConvergePoint Policy Management Software
- Advanced search capabilities for quickly finding relevant policies and procedures.
- All policies and procedures are organized in a central location.
- Employees no longer have to search through emails or various shared drives.
- Quickly find helpful information related to their job responsibilities.
- Easily share and distribute updated policies and procedures.
- Consistent version control of documents.
- Automatically generated audit reports.
Chosen and Trusted By Industry-Leading Businesses and Organizations
We surpass our clients’ high expectations by delivering powerful compliance management software and solutions on Microsoft’s SharePoint and Office 365 platforms.
Automate Policy Management
- Automate the policy distribution process with automatic publishing and delivery.
- Set up expiration notifications and alerts to stay up to date on renewals.
- Provide role-based access and restricted views to keep confidential information secure.
- All policies and procedures rest in one central repository on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Advanced search functionality makes it easy for employees to find relevant information.
- Streamline policy management processes with a structured policy management system for document distribution.
- Create a stronger policy lifecycle through automated enforcement of compliance standards.
- Quickly publish updates, changes, or entire new documents without interrupting workflow.
- Stay organized by keeping track of which documents are being read by employees.
- Set up policy certifications for employees and customizable notification alerts when a document has been read and acknowledged.
Implement Best Practices
- Easily link documents and sites to the latest version of policies stored in one central document repository.
- Meet regulatory compliance standards with all versions and records stored in one place..
- Automated expiration notifications help stay on top of renewal cycles.
- Policy managers are alerted when a policy needs to be updated, reviewed, renewed, or retired.