Compliance Management Software for the Manufacturing and Retail Industries
Many manufacturing and retail companies have a decentralized business model with multiple facility locations and distribution centers, enabling them to put their products closer to their customers. Multiple locations, however, means that the compliance team is removed from facility management and the day-to-day operations. As a result, compliance teams face unique challenges as they seek to establish and enforce policies, procedures, contracts and employee training under the given operating conditions, while meeting regulatory guidelines.
ConvergePoint proudly partners with manufacturing and retail companies, including top Fortune 500 companies, to implement data-driven compliance processes. We understand that the nature of the business involves entering contracts with suppliers and customers, and establishing policies on how raw input materials are procured, used and turned into finished goods before being shipped. These policies must adhere to certain regulations to ensure the safety of employees and quality control of products.
Our compliance management software helps streamline your policies and contracts processes, while helping ensure your employees are properly trained. From policies on how third-party vendors are screened and selected, to contracts outlining your relationships with vendors, our compliance management software track the entire policy and contract lifecycles.
Helpful Regulatory Links for the Insurance and Employee Benefits Industry
- U.S. Department of the Treasury: Federal Advisory Committee on Insurance (FACI)
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- The Center for Insurance Policy and Research (CIPR)
- U.S. Financial Accounting and Standards Board (FASB)
- U.S. Department of Labor: Occupational Safety & Health Administration (DOL: OSHA)
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (IIPRC)
We love our clients
Our Client Relations Managers can provide guidance on compliance best practices and product recommendations.
Our manufacturing and retail clients benefit from
- Increased employee awareness about compliance initiative
- Custom workflows for policy and contract creation, distribution, renewal and retirement
- Configurable forms and forced compliance data capture (including discussions, revisions, version history and full audit trails) for increased transparency
- Advanced search functionality and ad hoc reports
- Proactive email reminders and notifications when policies and contracts are due for revisions, renewal, expiration or retirement
- Actionable compliance – dashboards, reports, notifications, acknowledgements and escalation events