Learn how SharePoint can streamline your Compliance process and workflow.
Download “10 Reasons to Use SharePoint for Compliance Management”
To receive your FREE copy of “10 Reasons to Use SharePoint for Compliance Management,” simply complete and submit the form.
At ConvergePoint, we help organizations in heavily regulated industries throughout the U.S. manage their full compliance lifecycles with three products — Policy Management Software, Contract Management Software and Health and Safety Training Software.
As a result of our partnership, our clients have improved their compliance and risk management programs, streamlined processes and benefited from the ability to:
- Securely store and control access to files in one central document repository
- Ensure staff is properly trained on the latest policies and procedures
- Prepare for your next audit and avoid costly penalties and fines, by tracking all revisions, notes, version history and approvals
- Hold the right people accountable and evaluate the success of each policy and contract
- Quickly search and compile reports
- Ensure expiring, uneconomical contracts do not get auto-renewed and expiring policies are updated by setting automated email notifications and reminders
- Extend your existing SharePoint platform by adding tight integration with Microsoft Office and Active Directory
- See an increase in ROI with fast migration and deployment
Take a look at our article, and then reach out to us — we’d like the opportunity to discuss your challenges, goals and how our software can quickly strengthen your compliance program.