Chosen and Trusted By Industry-Leading Businesses and Organizations
We surpass our clients’ high expectations by delivering powerful compliance management software and solutions on Microsoft’s SharePoint and Office 365 platforms.
One central repository for all of your policies and procedures
SharePoint Policy Management Software
- Easily access the latest policies and procedures with the library module all within an easy-to-use SharePoint App.
- Advanced search for quickly finding relevant policies and procedures.
- All policies and procedures are organized in a central location.
- Employees no longer have to search through emails or various shared drives.
- Quickly find helpful information related to their job responsibilities.
- Easily share and distribute updated policies and procedures.
- Consistent version control of documents.
- Automatically generated audit reports.
Automate Policy Management
- Automate the policy distribution process with automatic publishing and delivery.
- Set up expiration notifications and alerts to stay up to date on renewals.
- Provide role-based access and restricted views to keep confidential information secure.
- All policies and procedures rest in one central repository on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Advanced search functionality makes it easy for employees to find relevant information.
- Streamline policy management processes with a structured policy management system for document distribution.
- Create a stronger policy lifecycle through automated enforcement of compliance standards.
- Quickly publish updates, changes, or entire new documents without interrupting workflow.
- Stay organized by keeping track of which documents are being read by employees.
- Set up policy certifications for employees and customizable notification alerts when a document has been read and acknowledged.
Implement Best Practices
- Easily link documents and sites to the latest version of policies stored in one central document repository.
- Meet regulatory compliance standards with all versions and records stored in one place..
- Automated expiration notifications help stay on top of renewal cycles.
- Policy managers are alerted when a policy needs to be updated, reviewed, renewed, or retired.
Protect intellectual property, manage grants, preserve student privacy, and outline ethical procedures.
Insurance and Employee Benefits
Improve organizational transparency, underwrite policies and procedures, mitigate risk centers, and reduce volatility.
Adhere to HIPAA, HITECH, ICD 9, ICD 10, and FDR CFR regulations, safeguard patient information, and manage healthcare compliance processes.
Financial Services and Banking
Comply with SEC, FDIC, FINRA, OCC, CFTC, and Federal Reserve regulations, achiever greater transparency, and manage external scrutiny.
Manufacturing and Retail Industry
Establish procurement policies, outline employee safety procedures, specify quality control of products, and satisfy changing regulatory guidelines.
Energy and Utilities
Avoid heavy penalties from local, regional, state and federal regulators, manage potential risks, and enhance employee safety and training retention.
Abide by FAA, DOT, FMCSA, FRA and FTA regulations, educate drivers and third party vendors on guidelines, and streamline overall compliance.