Trusted by happy customers across industries for their policy management best practices
Policy and Procedure acknowledgments on
Microsoft 365 SharePoint
Ensure Compliance with Policy Attestation Feature
- Our policy acknowledgment module ensures that all employees have read your latest policies and procedures.
- Employees are notified when new policies are available for certification.
- A quiz module allows you to test the employee's understanding of the documents.
- Real-time dashboards display the progress of each individual employee, as well as aggregate data from across your whole team.
- With this feature, you can rest easy knowing that your team is always up to date on their policy training.
- Our policy acknowledgment and certification module ensures swift communication of changes to policies and procedures within the organization
- Request individual or department acknowledgments of policies with ease
- Receive email notifications when sign-offs have been collected for transparency and accountability
- Every record is stored in a centralized database for easy access
- Remain compliant with regulations by having a way to swiftly communicate, acknowledge and record policy changes
- Our Policy Notification System notifies employees of any newly issued policies.
- Employees are asked to acknowledge their understanding and acceptance of the policy upon receipt.
- If a response is not received within a predetermined timeframe, an alert is sent to managers for escalation.
- All responses are securely stored in a centralized database, providing valuable insights and eliminating the need for paper trails or manual tracking.
- This ensures that employees are made aware of policy changes and compliance is met quickly and efficiently.
Policy and Procedure Quizzes
- Our Quiz System tests your employees to ensure they have read and understood company policies and procedures.
- Create custom quizzes tailored to your internal or external certification needs.
- Monitor employee compliance by tracking quiz completion times, scores, and results.
- Compare employee performance with real-time graphs and charts.
- Automatically issue certificates upon successful completion of the quiz.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Our Reports System provides detailed reports of who has or has not acknowledged policies.
- Filter by any group of employees, policy documents, timeframe or entire history of documents and employees.
- Visualize data with interactive graphs and charts for easy analysis.
- Quickly spot emerging trends and detect potential non-compliance issues.
- Generate exportable formats for regulatory compliance submissions and requirements.
Schedule Recurring Certifications
- Our policy management system allows you to set up recurring requests for policy and procedure sign-offs.
- Automatically send notifications to employees according to the schedule you set (e.g. every six months, quarter, etc.).
- Configure reminders for those who haven't acknowledged policies within your specified timeframe.
- Monitor compliance levels easily with a summary of overdue documents and employees.
- Generate reports to identify areas of concern quickly and efficiently.
Employee Attestation Dashboards
- Our policy management system dashboards allows users to quickly identify who has and has not acknowledged policies in real-time.
- User-specific dashboards make it easy for managers to see where they need to take action and who they need to follow up with.
- Generate customizable reports with interactive graphs, charts, and tables.
- Access data anywhere, anytime with secure access levels and permissions.
- Receive real-time alerts when new documents or acknowledgement requests are added.
Customize and Configure
- Easily customize and configure the policy workflow and capture metadata.
- Set custom acknowledgements for employees to sign off on.
- Choose who can access what, and control access rights with flexible permissions.
- Automate your policy management process with customized triggers and alerts.
- Streamline your workflow and quickly get the information you need in real time.