Contract Obligation and Renewal Management
Your business depends on ongoing revenue — as stipulated in contracts, which are created with customers and vendors. Part of nurturing these business partnerships with customers and vendors — and determining which ones are the most profitable and advantageous — is analyzing the value of these contracts.
Letting contracts expire or auto-renew results in missed opportunities, not only to determine the contracts’ value and success, but also to evaluate and maintain your business relationships. When you have hundreds or thousands of contracts to manage, how can you make sure contracts aren’t accidentally forgotten or overlooked?
Contract Management Software’s obligation management provides peace of mind and ensures accountability by managing and sending automated alerts and notifications. Simply input the guidelines essential to your company during implementation, and your legal department and contract managers will never miss a deadline, extension or renewal.
Benefits of Our Contract Obligation and Renewal Management
See What’s Due, New Or Ready To Be Retired, All On One Dashboard
- Assign contracts to essential team members, and then set alerts at the administrator level for them to review original clauses
- Let administrators and users with the appropriate permissions to send alerts from the dashboard based on actual events
- Have notifications pop up on certain users’ dashboards
Save Money By Renegotiating Contracts Before Deadlines
- Receive alerts with enough time to meet obligations
- Have contracts, supporting documents, amendments and signatures stored together and available for review all at once on one centralized portal
Meet Deadlines By Sending Automated Notifications And Email Reminders
- Do away with manual email processes and calendar reminders, which are often overlooked, ignored and prone to error
- Get notifications not only for the contract, but for the supporting documents as well