SharePoint Environmental/Employee Health and Safety Training Management Software
At ConvergePoint, we know that employee injuries are costly, which is why it’s critical for you to have an effective training management tool to ensure proper employee safety training. ConvergePoint’s SharePoint Employee Health and Safety Training Management Software streamlines and automates the employee training, reporting and EHS compliance process.
Built on your existing Microsoft SharePoint platform, our Health and Safety Training Management Software serves as the backbone of your organization’s compliance and risk management program. Support your corporate compliance and risk management officers with a software that helps them ensure all certifications, permits and training are up-to-date, and reduce the number of employee incidents. With our Employee Health and Safety Training Management Software, you can improve your employees’ performance, reduce unnecessary risk and costs, eliminate paper-intensive documentation and keep your organization compliant with the latest regulations.
Download Incident Management Checklist
Streamline Employee Training
- Create and assign custom quizzes to employees to ensure their understanding
- Request training acknowledgements from specific individuals, teams or departments
- Alert managers and employees when training, permits or certifications are approaching deadline or overdue
- Ensure employee acknowledgement to help prevent future infractions
Proactively Manage Certifications
- Automate the certification and record-keeping process
- Allow managers to quickly see status of employee permits certifications and licenses
- Set renewal reminders for expiring certifications and licenses
Automate Training Renewals
- Automatically reissue EHS training policies by establishing time frames for review, renewal and expiration
- Store all documents in one secure depository
- Set different levels of user access and permissions
Easily Track Incidents
- Get real-time statuses
- Keep records of incidents in one centralized location
- Set renewal reminders for upcoming deadlines
Produce Audit Reports
- Lower costs by being able to quickly search and access documentation
- View employee training records, including version history and related discussions
- See training records individually or as a whole to track the effectiveness of current processes, notice trends and patterns, and make adjustments needed
Improve Overall Performance
- Consistently comply with latest industry standards and regulations
- Encourage continuous individual improvement across your organization by ensuring all employees are aware of company procedures and properly trained
- Reduce costs caused by poor performance or regulatory fines and citations
- Empower employees to complete their jobs with the highest level of success
How to choose the right policy management software for your companyDownload checklist
Looking for a better way to manage policies at your organization?Get the whitepaper
Improve facility management, student health and safety, workforce and administration training, and related incidents.
Manufacturing and Retail Industry
Upgrade facility management and safety measures, diminish workforce injuries, and enhance employee training programs.
Adhere to federal regulations, administer employee training programs, and enhance hospital facility management.
Financial Services and Banking
Manage employee complaints and working conditions, injury reports, accidents, and improve compliance training programs.
Insurance and Employee Benefits
Increase training program effectiveness, reduce workplace injuries and complaints, and meet FTIC and SEC regulations.
Energy and Utilities
Abide by stringent government regulations, provide proper safety training programs, and mitigate workforce and onsite injuries.
Outline health and safety measures for drivers and pilots, abide by federal regulations, and communicate processes for hazardous materials (Hazmat).